Adepto Geoinformatics is proud to be a partner of Maxar Technologies in order to promote its cutting-edge technology portfolio. These products utilize the latest innovations from Maxar and their partner ecosystem to give our customers unrivaled quality products and services.
Maxar has decades of experience manufacturing communication and Earth observation satellites—with more than 285 Maxar-built satellites and 2,750 cumulative years in orbit.
We serve the highest quality satellite imagery, base maps, and 3D data over any location on Earth. A near seamless and high-resolution view over large areas around the world. Skip straight to analysis with Maxar’s analysis-ready data (ARD).
ARD is preprocessed time-series stacks of imagery that are aligned and produced at a set standard. Aligned image stacks from ARD provide increased usable content via localized metadata, more accurate feature extraction, faster processing, lower storage costs, and homogenized inputs for analytic workflows.
ARD puts the user in control. Customize your imagery selection, order only what you need and deliver imagery directly to your cloud environment. Accessing Maxar’s highest-quality satellite imagery in analysis-ready format is easy with an API.
- Select imagery based on only the criteria that are important to your business. Choose your areas of interest, eliminate cloudy images, determine your stack depth, and more.
- Visualize your selected imagery stacks on an interactive HTML viewer.
- Review usage estimates before placing an order.
- Order only the imagery you select, relatively align pixels using Maxar’s proprietary Bundle Block Adjustment (BBA), and deliver GeoTIFFs and accompanying files to your preferred cloud environment.
- Access and interact with ARD imagery using Maxar’s Python-based SDK and CLI tools